Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Sparkle


The red carpet is starting to see a lot of Gucci's Fall/Winter 09/10 collection, and I have to admit that I'm a sucker for some sparkle, too. Both Sienna Miller (left) and Megan Fox wore pieces from the line at premieres last week, but I think it's Megan who pulled the look off.

Sienna chose to do a head-to-toe look that was, in my opinion, overkill. I actually really like all of the pieces separately (although the pants don't seem to fit properly), but it's not easy to combine three different sequin/metallic patterns without looking like a Vegas sideshow. Megan, however, chooses just a jacket (Gucci's “Exit 30″ black match blue micro jacquard silk lurex boxy spencer jacket) paired with black jeans and a simple black top. Just enough shimmer for evening but with a rock 'n' roll edge.

Like the edgy glam look of Gucci? Shop our selection, which includes handbags, watches, jewelry and accessories.