Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Steal Her Style: Kristen Bell


Even though I just posted about Kristen Bell the other day, she's been looking particularly cute lately. That's why I thought I'd put together a group of accessories based on the outfit she wore to a Cosmopolitan party last week. I'm surprised to like her pairing of bubble gum pink with bronzy-metallics--I think it's a great way to make the super girly dress look sophisticated.

Although it's hard to tell in the pic, Kristen's sporting a champagne diamond ring by Le Vian. I'm a fan of this Gunmetal 18k White Gold Ruby Brown Diamond Woven Cocktail Ring sz 6.25. This one piece makes enough of a statement to keep the rest of your jewelry subtle, or not wear any at all.

Kristen's is printed, but you can't go wrong with this Calvin Klein Large Bronze Metallic Clutch Evening Bag. The size is just right to fit all of your essentials without scrambling for space.

Last, pick up this Hermes Miel Alligator Gold Buckle Belt to pull it all together. These three pieces will always look great together, so you could pair them with anything from a pair of jeans to a cocktail dress.