Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Behind the Brand: Gumuchian



As a journalist, I'm always very interested in the history of a product or specific company. That's why I was excited to get this short video in my inbox this morning--it's the history of jewelry brand Gumuchian. This family-owned business got its start in the diamond trade, and today they're making gorgeous fine jewelry.

Want to learn more? Get the inside scoop on the company by watching the video above.

Also, be sure to shop our extensive collection of Gumuchian jewelry. If I had to pick, I would go straight for these:

Gumuchian Platinum Diamond Deco Drop Earrings. Very chic, and they'll stay in your jewelry box forever.

Gumuchian Matte 18k Yellow Gold Platinum Green Tourmaline Diamond Ring sz 6. The exceptional gemstone color paired with matte gold gives this stunner a gothic meets fashion feel.