Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Portero 500

No one loves a good deal more than yours truly, so I had to make sure to post our fabulous Portero 500 going from now until Tuesday, September 30. This special event gives you the opportunity to bid on beautiful pieces of signed jewelry for a mere fraction of their retail cost. 

There's a couple of pieces that I'm particularly enamored with, including a pair of sweet little stud earrings from Katy Briscoe. The floral motif isn't too cutesy, and I love the unexpected pairing of yellow gold with white diamonds. 

This ring by Van Cleef & Arpels is another surprise. I am a huge fan of cabochon-cut stones, so this gorgeous amethyst is right up my alley. This piece is perfect for a fan of clean lines and understated style. 

Click right here to browse and bid on the Portero 500.