Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Sartorialist


Sometimes we all need a little bit of inspiration to get dressed in the morning. I take ideas from so many different places--advertisements, magazines, movies, and living in NYC, it's often times other people I see on the street. If you agree with me, than you'll probably love a blog called The Sartorialist that has been around since 2005. The real-life photography, captured by Scott Schuman, gives me new ideas every day.

I just found out that a book of his portraits is being released later this month. You can purchase it in paperback or a special, limited-edition hardcover and have access to 500 of his favorite images from across the globe. Need another reason to check it out? The Sartorialist was chosen by Time magazine as one of the Top 100 design influencers, and The New York Times called it "the bellwether American site that turned photoblogging into an art form."