Monday, April 6, 2009

Christina Aguilera for Stephen Webster


I just got off the phone with my good friend and brilliant jewelry designer Stephen Webster and remembered I needed to show you the preview of his new ad campaign with Christina Aguilera. This is the second time the songstress and designer have paired up to shoot ads for Webster's jewelry, and the results are great. The bold silver cuffs are right on target for the Jumbo Jewels we talked about last week and I love Christina's toned-down makeup.

If you want to see a short clip from the shoot, click on the video below.



Portero is lucky to have a gorgeous selection of Webster's Rock 'n' Roll jewels. In fact, some of his biggest fans include Elton John, Madonna, Pink and Mickey Rourke. (While I'm no celebrity, I too love his work. In fact, I am especially lucky because my fiance worked with Webster to custom design my engagement ring!)

To shop Portero's selection of Stephen Webster, click right here.